A Complete Guide to Keeping Your Vape Tanks Clean
- 16 Mar, 2022
Vape juice is stored in the tank of vape pod kits before being burned into vapour. These vape tanks are an important part of all vape devices. This is why it’s important to clean these tanks. If you don’t clean them regularly, the vape kit nicotine would start tasting funny and it would stop working as well as it used to. Fortunately, cleaning vape tanks is quite simple. You may be new to vaping and aren't sure where to start when it comes to cleaning and maintaining your vape tank. But don't worry, we've got you covered. Our guide below explains all about cleaning vape tanks.
The Significance of Cleaning Vape Tanks
One of the primary reasons for cleaning your vape tank is to prevent the possibility of cross-flavoring. The next flavour you put into the tank will be affected by the liquid residue left behind when you switch flavours.
Furthermore, cleaning a tank affects the performance of the vape. E-liquid is typically thick and gunky, especially if it contains high VG content. Cleaning your tank can help prevent build-up problems that affect the functionality of your device.
The importance of cleaning for hygienic reasons is also obvious. You can expect a lot of bacteria to grow in your mouthpiece if you don't clean your tank. Eventually, this can lead to you becoming ill.
The Ideal Time to Clean Your Tank
Ideally, you should clean the vape tank every time you change the vape juice flavour. However, if you prefer using the same flavour, you can clean your vape tank on a weekly basis. Some people also replace their vape tanks once a month or when their vape stops functioning properly.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Cleaning Your Vape Tanks
- Disassemble your tank completely by removing it from the mod and the mouthpiece
- Remove any e-liquid you can find in the tank
- Add a couple of drops of washing liquid to a bowl of warm water and soak the tank
- Rinse the tank to get rid of all the previous e-liquid
- Remove any soap or bubbles in the tank by rinsing it under the tap
- Let the tank air dry on a piece of kitchen roll
- Once you have reassembled your vape kit and added a new e-liquid, you can use it normally again.
Now that you know all about cleaning vape tanks, fulfill all your vaping needs at YD Vape Store.